There is always a never-ending debate on whether you need a subwoofer stand or not. Some state that a subwoofer can neither release a bass nor create the dramatic effect with a subwoofer stand.
According to the rest, these subwoofer stands are entirely worthless. These are all the negative aspects that these stand hold. But they are always not true. Even these subwoofer stands also have numerous positive sides.
They come with a clean and simple design. Even you can avail of a subwoofer stand on a pocket-friendly budget. Even the manufacturers claim that a subwoofer stand will help your subwoofer to deliver better performance.
They try to control the bass notes to fill your surrounding with a high-quality sound. Moreover, they try to minimize the bad sound from your subwoofer to enhance your listening experience.
There are various subwoofer stands available with different price ranges. To make your job easy, I have curated some of the selective subwoofer stands. Please go through this quick review to find one for your subwoofer system.
At the bottom of the article, you will find a buying guide section. It will help you to make your purchase comfortable and easy. Let you jump in.
Best Subwoofer Stands Review
1. IsoAcoustics Iso-200Sub Subwoofer Stand
IsoAcoustics Iso-200 subwoofer stand comes first in the list of the best subwoofer stand. It is the most famous and advertised model available on this list.
It comes in a stylish look to catch your attraction. Besides, you need not compromise with the performance and functionality of this unit. The manufacturers give it a design to resist the vibrations and harmful noises coming from your subwoofer.
Moreover, it is more compatible with the smaller and home theatres subwoofer. Though, you can combine this stand with other units to create larger subwoofers. Most importantly, there will be no stability issue that you may face with this stand.
IsoAcoustics is sturdy and well-engineered from all sides to hold your subwoofer device properly. Even you can sit peacefully playing music at a higher volume.
Also, this subwoofer stand reduces the low-frequency notes to deliver a clear and crisp sound. Overall, this Acoustic stand is suitable for professional studios and project studios.
What We Like
- Very nice quality
- Price worthy
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Excellent fit and finish
What We Don’t Like
- Too small for any down-firing subwoofer
- Very tiny clearance
2. Auralex Acoustics SubDude-II Subwoofer Platform
Auralex Acoustics SubDude-II platform comes next in this list. Though it is a bit expensive, it is entirely okay with the techniques and features it offers.
It is compatible with most of the subwoofer models, especially with smaller and mid-sized units. It comes in a square shape with 15-inches in width and 15-inches in length.
This Acoustic subwoofer platform will reduce unnecessary vibrations and reverberations and hold the accuracy to deliver excellent bass.
Therefore, this subwoofer stand will help you get a clear and crisp sound than the other competing ones— the manufacturer’s design Auralex Acoustics SubDude-II is sturdy and long-lasting.
They use premium quality robust material to stand strong enough to hold up to two hundred pounds weight. Moreover, it comes in an ideal shape to be compatible with the subwoofers and loudspeakers.
It can transform the vibrations to the floor and entire surroundings but cannot to the wall. So, you will get a booming effect through the walls. It will be the only negative issue that you will face from this subwoofer stand.
What We Like
- Provides powerful, clear music
- Solidly built
- Tightens the bass
- Decent value for money
What We Don’t Like
- Fairly expensive
- It does not eliminate the vibrational noise but cuts down on a great deal
3. Pyle PSI15 Subwoofer & Speakers Stand
Audio Acoustic subwoofer platform comes last in the list of the best subwoofer stand. This unit also has a specific design to reduce the vibrational noise releasing from your subwoofer to deliver a crystal-clear sound.
The manufacturer’s design is very sturdy to hold your subwoofers firmly, even if you play it at a higher volume. Moreover, this subwoofer stand from Audio Acoustic is compatible with almost all kinds of subwoofer units.
It is robust and durable in that it can hold up to 90-pounds of weight. Therefore, it can hold much bigger speakers that can release punching bass. So, it is ideal for the studio or any musical concert.
This subwoofer stand apartment comes with so many features that it is the favorite of all the musicians, performers, instrument players, DJs, and many others. It has an excellent optimal audio quality to enhance the level of your music soundtrack.
The brand mainly uses high-quality foam to stabilize the speakers and releases an excellent bass to deliver clear sound. You will notice an anti-skid rubber pad at the bottom of the unit to hold the stand in its place firmly.
What We Like
- Reduces the bass
- Good construction
- Very professional looking
- Can hold up to the 90-pounds weight
What We Don’t Like
- Made with bit cheap material
- Low quality compared to the price
How to Choose Best Subwoofer Stand – Buying Guide
There are numerous factors responsible that you should consider before buying a subwoofer stand.
- Speaker stand: There are numerous speaker stands available in various sizes. Therefore, you need to match the primary dimension and shape of the frame with your existing subwoofer. For example- if you have a square-shaped subwoofer, then the subwoofer that stands with a square shape will be ideal. Therefore, you should pick the same size or slightly bigger sized stands for your subwoofer unit.
- Weight: You will get different sizes of speakers available in the market. More giant speakers are a bit heavier than the smaller ones. Therefore, you should avoid pairing a more prominent speaker with a more undersized stand.
- Design: The subwoofer stands come in a plan to help the subwoofers to perform more efficiently. The method of the speaker stand will entirely depend on your existing subwoofer and home theatre set-up. Generally, rear stands are compatible with home theatres. They usually come in a small size. If you match the speaker stand with the speaker type, you will receive an excellent sound quality.
- Construction: The speaker’s stand must be durable and sturdy. The manufacturers use high-quality wood to make the hardwood speakers. On the other hand, the metal speaker stand comes with an optimum functionality feature. Therefore, you should choose the high-constructed speaker stand to minimize the vibrational noise.
Here concludes the list of the best subwoofer stand. These subwoofer stands come with various features to help your subwoofers or speakers release an excellent quality sound.
You can buy any one of them to tune with your pre-installed subwoofer.